Storage Rack Heavy Duty Description:
- 875 KG – the maximum load of one shelf is 175 kg! Which together gives up to 875 kg – you can easily put all kinds of equipment or many other heavy products on it. The bookcase is ideal for rooms such as a basement, garage, warehouse or store. It was made of galvanized steel and thick MDF boards with a thickness of 4 mm, in addition, the rack has a crossbar, which will increase its stability and durability and ensure many years of use and full satisfaction with the product.
- EASY ASSEMBLY – assembling the rack takes only 15 minutes, the use of a push-snap system means that no tools or screws are needed for assembly. The racks can be combined with each other (can be assembled as a workbench) and attached to the walls, especially if we decide to carry a heavy load, it is worth securing the shelves. It can be also used for shoe storage.
- ANY CONFIGURATION OF SHELVES – you decide what space you need between the shelves – the holes are every 3 cm, this will allow you to arrange different heights.
- ANTI-SLIP PADS – metal legs have non-slip pads that will protect the floor from scratching, as well as guarantee stability and safety of use.
- Storage Rack SPECIFICATION – rack dimensions (height / width / depth): 180/90 / 40cm; shelf dimensions (width / length): 89.3 / 39.3 cm; max. load per shelf: 175 kg (a total of 875 kg for the entire rack); number of shelves: 5; materials: 0.8mm galvanized steel, 4mm MDF board; assembly: screwless (pressed-in crossbars); weight: ~ 15.5 kg.